52 Lists for Togetherness
The third book in our founder Moorea's 52 Lists Series: 52 Lists for Togetherness is here! It is the fun-filled community and relationship follow-up journal to the best selling The 52 Lists Project, and 52 Lists for Happiness which have garnered praise from publications worldwide, selling over 500,000 copies in 4 years. Even Oprah is a fan!
What It's All About
Learn more about who you are, how you can unlock the keys to thriving within your communities and relationships, and grow deeper in connection with those that you love! Like the previous books in the 52 Lists Series, this journal contains one list prompt for every week of the year followed by a "take action" prompt that helps you gather knowledge to take practical steps to lead a more fulfilling and joy-filled life. How 52 Lists for Togetherness is different than the first two journals in the series: 52 Lists for Togetherness is created for celebrating, deepening and cherishing the many relationships that make up a community. In addition to list prompts, there are fun and easy interactive activities for you to list away with all your loved ones or one special partner. Grab one copy for yourself and another for someone you love and fill them out alongside each other! Like the other 52 Lists journals, this keepsake journal comes in a luxurious package full of vibrant photography, lovely illustrations, metallic foil, and a ribbon.
The Inspiration + Intention
From the author, Moorea:
"Seeing how the United States have become hotbeds for division and argumentation in recent years, and in watching once family and friends torn apart through fighting on Facebook and social media platforms, I wanted to create a source of positivity that could bring people back together, something light, fun, and soul filled. It's my little positive, personal protest to those who seek to rip people apart and tear people down. I want to help build people back up with the wisdom, comfort, love, and joy of their loved ones and their own selves. I can't change the world in one go, but I can give people fun tools to deeper self-discovery and love of community through the power of lists. This is my love letter to my husband, my sisters, my friends, my parents, my work community, my neighborhood, and all the people I have yet to meet, but who I will celebrate when I do. We can make the world a more loving and happy place; it starts with you and me, it starts with togetherness."
This keepsake journal is full of bright and joyful photography by Arielle Vey, Meghan Klein, and many more! Playful illustrations by Jordan Kay and lettering by Julia Manchik. Comes with a rose gold foil, and a soft macrame ribbon for marking your page!
Join in the fun on Instagram by using the hashtags #52Lists and #52ListsProject.
Beginning with orders placed on or after May 6, 2020, we are no longer able to accept returns or exchanges for any products.
Due to the circumstances surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic, we are going to begin transitioning our model to drop shipping, which means we be able to store and maintain less physical inventory.
We apologize for the inconvenience, and appreciate your understanding and support as we begin this transition to the next chapter of our business.
What if I want to return or exchange something purchased before May 6th?
- All eligible orders placed between March 1st – May 4th will receive a 30-day return window beginning May 5th. If you placed an order during this time frame that you wish to return or exchange, you now have until June 4th to do so. See this page for more information >
- Any item designated as final sale is ineligible for return or exchange, including:
- All sale items 25% off or more, whether purchased in-store or online, are final sale.
- Any item that has been modified or resized is final sale.
- All body or food products are final sale.
- If an ineligible item is sent back to our studio, no refund or store credit will be issued.
What happens if something I bought is defective?
- Order number
- Name of the item(s)
- Photo(s) of the damage
LOST OR MISSING PACKAGES
Please review our Terms and Conditions of use here.
Updated May 5, 2020
FREE SHIPPING ON U.S. ORDERS OVER $100
All orders over $100 are eligible for free USPS Standard Shipping within the United States.
Our team processes orders within 1-3 business days, Monday through Friday. Delivery times are from the day your order ships, not always the day your order is placed. Please note that UPS does not count the pick-up day in the delivery time.
Orders are shipped from our Seattle studio during business hours, Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. Special events and promotions may result in longer processing times. You will receive an email notification as soon as your package is in on the way. Please check to your spam filters to make sure @mooreaseal.com and @shipstation.com emails make it through.
Domestic Customers: Please note that due to the weight, size, or value of some items or combination of items, we may upgrade your order to UPS. A signature is required for orders over $250.
International Customers: Please note that due to the weight, size, or value of some items or combination of items, we may change the shipping carrier in order to avoid an additional shipping charge on your order. We will notify you via email of any shipping carrier changes.
- Additional shipment charges may apply to oversized and/or packages weighing over 5 lbs. A member of our team will reach out to you via email if additional payment is required.
- International packages may need additional time for delivery, up to 2 additional weeks, depending on the amount of time needed to clear customs. This amount of time is dependent on the volume of packages going through customs and each destination country's protocols. The customer is responsible for all duties and taxes incurred during shipment, which may be required by the courier to release the package. These totals are levied by shipment location's government and are not affiliated with or charged by Moorea Seal. Returned or refused packages will be refunded less any incurred shipment costs and/or unpaid taxes and duties. Please contact your local customs bureau for additional tax and duty information and/or local tax estimates.
Need your items faster? We offer free store pickup at our downtown Seattle store. Just select Store Pickup during checkout, and your order will be ready within 48 hours. You will receive an email when your order is ready for pickup. We will hold Store Pickup items for up to 30 days from the date of purchase. After 30 days, the order will be canceled and we will email you a digital gift card for the value of the order. Store Pickup orders are ineligible for refund after 30 days from the date of purchase.
LOST OR MISSING PACKAGES
EXCHANGES + RETURNS
Starting May 6, 2020, we are no longer able to offer returns or exchanges. Please see our Return Policy for more information.
We’re here to help! Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and someone will get back to you shortly. Please allow up to 3 business days for a response.