Binchotan Charcoal Cleansing Mask
Binchotan charcoal is blended into every drop of this rich cleansing mask to help revitalize and tone ones natural complexion. Charcoal's detoxifying power draws out impurities from pores and helps to prevent future breakouts. Additionally, the cleansing mask absorbs excess oil and nourishes skin for a healthy, noticeably clearer complexion.
Use as a facial cleanser, makeup remover or deep revitalizing mask. Contains no alcohol, oil, fragrance or synthetic dyes.
Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Butylene glycol, PEG-7 Glyceryl cocoate, zirconium silicate, bentonite, sodium lauroyl methylaminopropionate, charcoal powder, lauryl glucoside, sodium hyaluronate, hydrolyzed hyaluronic acid, hydrolyzed collagen, soluble collagen, hydrolyzed elastin, rh-oligopeptide-1, fullerenes, platinum powder, silver, glycosphingolipids, dipotassium glycyrrhizate, magnesium ascorbyl phosphate, glycine soja (soybean) seed extract vaccinium myrtillus leaf extract, hydrogenated lecithin, cocamidopropyl betaine, lysolecithin, xanthan gum, polyglyceryl-10 pentahydroxystearate, caprylyl glycol, pvp, cellulose gum, mannitol, sodium bicarbonate, citric acid, sodium citrate, sodium malate, malic acid, sodium hydroxide, phenoxyethanol.
Dimensions: Height: 3" Width: 1" Length: 2"
Tips for use: Wet puff thoroughly under warm running water until soft. Use the puff to gently massage the skin in a circular motion. Rinse the puff after use and gently pat out excess water between your palms before hanging in a cool, dry place. Do not squeeze or twist the puff. Because of the biodegradable nature of the natural plant fibers, this puff will wear away over time with use. Recommended using for up to three months.
Morihata International was founded in 2005 by a husband and wife duo, Kax and Yuka Morihata. Their design is influenced by Japanese artistry and they strive to find the highest quality of products for their international audience.
Beginning with orders placed on or after May 6, 2020, we are no longer able to accept returns or exchanges for any products.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, we are adapting to operating our store differently. Our Seattle storefront is closed until further notice, and will continue selling our current stock of products online. This will allow us to transition to our next phase of offering digital resources and drop shipping brands we love — which means storing and maintaining less physical inventory.
We apologize for the inconvenience, and appreciate your understanding and support as we begin this transition to the next chapter of our business.
What if I want to return or exchange something purchased before May 6th?
- All eligible orders placed between March 1st – May 4th will receive a 30-day return window beginning May 5th. If you placed an order during this time frame that you wish to return or exchange, you now have until June 4th to do so. See this page for more information >
- Any item designated as final sale is ineligible for return or exchange, including:
- All sale items 25% off or more, whether purchased in-store or online, are final sale.
- Any item that has been modified or resized is final sale.
- All body or food products are final sale.
- If an ineligible item is sent back to our studio, no refund or store credit will be issued.
What happens if something I bought is defective?
- Order number
- Name of the item(s)
- Photo(s) of the damage
LOST OR MISSING PACKAGES
Please review our Terms and Conditions of use here.
Updated May 5, 2020
FREE SHIPPING ON U.S. ORDERS OVER $100
All orders over $100 are eligible for free USPS Standard Shipping within the United States.
Our team processes orders within 1-3 business days, Monday through Friday. Delivery times are from the day your order ships, not always the day your order is placed. Please note that UPS does not count the pick-up day in the delivery time.
Orders are shipped from our Seattle studio during business hours, Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. Special events and promotions may result in longer processing times. You will receive an email notification as soon as your package is in on the way. Please check to your spam filters to make sure @mooreaseal.com and @shipstation.com emails make it through.
Domestic Customers: Please note that due to the weight, size, or value of some items or combination of items, we may upgrade your order to UPS. A signature is required for orders over $250.
International Customers: Please note that due to the weight, size, or value of some items or combination of items, we may change the shipping carrier in order to avoid an additional shipping charge on your order. We will notify you via email of any shipping carrier changes.
- Additional shipment charges may apply to oversized and/or packages weighing over 5 lbs. A member of our team will reach out to you via email if additional payment is required.
- International packages may need additional time for delivery, up to 2 additional weeks, depending on the amount of time needed to clear customs. This amount of time is dependent on the volume of packages going through customs and each destination country's protocols. The customer is responsible for all duties and taxes incurred during shipment, which may be required by the courier to release the package. These totals are levied by shipment location's government and are not affiliated with or charged by Moorea Seal. Returned or refused packages will be refunded less any incurred shipment costs and/or unpaid taxes and duties. Please contact your local customs bureau for additional tax and duty information and/or local tax estimates.
LOST OR MISSING PACKAGES
EXCHANGES + RETURNS
Starting May 6, 2020, we are no longer able to offer returns or exchanges. Please see our Return Policy for more information.
We’re here to help! Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and someone will get back to you shortly. Please allow up to 3 business days for a response.