Make Yourself at Home
From the author (our founder, Moorea Seal) of the blockbuster hit journals The 52 Lists Project and 52 Lists for Happiness, comes a book to help you designåÊyour spaces to reflect your truest, inner self. There is a symbiotic experience that happens when you take time to contemplate what is important to you and what you want your home to look like. The spaces where you spend your time deeply influence how comfortable and at ease you are in your space and in yourself. This book gives you the inspiration to explore, imagine, and cultivate spaces that truly reflect the person that you are and who you want to be.
Organized room by room, each chapter ofåÊMake Yourself at Home: Design Your Space to Discover Your True Self,åÊdelves into what individual roomsåÊrepresent in our lives, and how we can feel at home in our spaces and at home in ourselves. You don't have to have the perfect life or perfect home in order to infuse your space with your unique perspectiveåÊand cultivate a truly you home.
Each chapter includes:
- åÊA personal essay from Moorea Seal about the meaning and purpose that defines each space in her home, with guidance on how toåÊdiscover yourself in your own spaces.
- åÊExclusive looks into her home and work spacesåÊwith tips for inspired, mindful living.
- åÊModern, affordable, and beginner-friendly DIY projects to personalize and decorate your home.
- åÊ Looks into the unique homes and inspiring lives of a diverse set of creative women, with their best tips and tricks for comfortable, imaginative decor: Erin Perez Hagstrom of Cali Vintage, Diana LaCounte of Our City Lights, Brandy Brown of Marabou Design, Laura Gummerman of A Beautiful Mess, Brooke Eide of Fonchie and Flint Made, and Kim Kogane of Fresh Tangerine.
- åÊ Lessons on how to use colors, stylistic choices,åÊdifferent eras of vintage and antique decor, and more to reflect your unique personality and perspective in your home.
- åÊ Questions to guide you throughåÊwhat each room in your home represents to you, your well-being, and how you can best decorate to reflect your modes of being.
- åÊ Lots more!åÊ
Details: Hardcover. 224 pages. Copper Foil Cover
Written by Moorea Seal, our founder!
Photography by Marissa Maharaj
Illustrations by Julia Manchik