Inventory + Operations Associate
Type: Full Time
Location: Moorea Seal offices + storefront in downtown Seattle, 1012 1st Ave Seattle WA 98104
We are seeking an team member to join us in our core behind-the-scenes operations! Our ideal candidate will be the gateway to all things inventory and shipping at Moorea Seal! Every product in our store starts and ends with you; from entering incoming inventory into our system via csv, checking it in upon arrival, maintaining an exquisitely organized back stock area, and then shipping out all those gems to our online customers. Did we mention organized?
Alongside inventory and shipping, this role is also key for supporting our sales team with restock and customer requests, monitoring and responding to online client service requests, troubleshooting and identifying inventory discrepancies, and more. As a part of a small but growing company, being flexible and adaptable to assist wherever needed is a must!Responsibilities:
- Inventory management
- Ship online orders
- Process returns
- Provide client service via email
- Support the sales team with restock and customer requests
- Communicate supply needs to Operations Lead
- Delegate tasks to support staff members as needed
- Daily cleaning responsibilities
- Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm
- High school diploma
- 2+ years retail/operations or equivalent experience, including inventory management and order processing/shipping.
- Copy writing experience
- Proficient in Excel
- Methodical, Organized, Efficient, and Speedy!
Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.