Moorea Seal Sales Associates
Contact: Crystal Dome, Store Manager, Crystal@mooreaseal.com
Our ideal candidate enjoys working and chatting with clients, excels in product knowledge, and has an interest in helping us build community engagement through our storefront, workshops and special events.
- Follow storefront operations and policies.
- Manage the cash wrap to ring up customers and keep a balanced till.
- Provide feedback to manager regarding merchandise performance in the storefront.
- Assist with digital content creation for various social media channels.
- Comply with theft response protocols.
- Light cleaning responsibilities.
- Reach and exceed performance goals.
- Maintain merchandising and display standards in the store, including, but not limited to, following provided Moorea Seal style guides, ensuring the storefront is properly stocked at all times, assisting execute seasonal display changes.
- Create a welcoming and inclusive environment in the Moorea Seal storefront.
- Provide excellent client service in person, via phone and email.
- Assist with online helpdesk portal for online customer support tickets.
- Handle customer complaints and feedback.
- High school diploma
- 1+ years retail or equivalent experience
- Sales experience or willingness to learn
- Availability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays