Jewelry Production Assistant
JEWELRY PRODUCTION ASSISTANT
To apply, send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This position is entry level and part time with 10-20hrs available weekly. Our ideal candidate enjoys working with their hands, excels in organization and inventory management, and has an interest in helping us refine and grow our jewelry collections. Flexibility is important for this role as we need a team member who can wear many hats and assist with operations tasks outside their main job scope.
- Production of Moorea Seal Jewelry, including piece work and tix soldering.
- Be consistent, dependable in your attendance and punctual.
- Collaborate with Operations Team to maintain and improve workflows for jewelry production processes.
- Maintain and improve makers guides for all projects.
- Assess and predict reorder needs for cast components and findings.
- Learn Moorea Seal systems and routines and follow through according to all guidelines and policies. Look for improvement opportunities.
- Maintain good housekeeping standards in storefront and operations workspaces.
- Keeping clear communication between store front staff and online staff.
- Ask questions of management or peers when confused.
- Perform other duties as assigned with room for special projects.
- Work with jewelry interns with a focus on teaching them basic jewelry skills and providing an educational framework for all tasks.
- Opportunity to consult and collaborate on new designs.
- Light cleaning responsibilities.
Other potential areas we looking for support:
- Client Service. Managing our helpdesk portal for online customer support tickets.
- Social Media. Assist with digital content creation for various social media channels.
- Sales. Act as a backup to our sales team, pulling inventory as needed for customers and sales floor restock.
- Product, social and editorial photography.
- High school diploma
- Jewelry production experience, including tix soldering
- Jewelry sourcing experience or willingness to learn
- Availability to work a flexible schedule