Beginning with orders placed on or after May 6, 2020, we are no longer able to accept returns or exchanges for any products.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, we are adapting to operating our store differently. Our Seattle storefront is closed until further notice, and will continue selling our current stock of products online. This will allow us to transition to our next phase of offering digital resources and drop shipping brands we love — which means storing and maintaining less physical inventory.
We apologize for the inconvenience, and appreciate your understanding and support as we begin this transition to the next chapter of our business.
What if I want to return or exchange something purchased before May 6th?
- All eligible orders placed between March 1st – May 4th will receive a 30-day return window beginning May 5th. If you placed an order during this time frame that you wish to return or exchange, you now have until June 4th to do so. See this page for more information >
- Any item designated as final sale is ineligible for return or exchange, including:
- All sale items 25% off or more, whether purchased in-store or online, are final sale.
- Any item that has been modified or resized is final sale.
- All body or food products are final sale.
- If an ineligible item is sent back to our studio, no refund or store credit will be issued.
What happens if something I bought is defective?
- Order number
- Name of the item(s)
- Photo(s) of the damage
LOST OR MISSING PACKAGES
Please review our Terms and Conditions of use here.
Updated May 5, 2020