Currently accepting applications. Email resume and cover letter to email@example.com
This is an entry level position and starts at $15 an hour.
This position is ideal for college students, or people looking to add to their current work schedule. A creative person with their own small biz looking to supplement their schedule? Perfect! Our ideal candidate is confident, outgoing, chatty, loves getting to know customers, excels in product knowledge, and has an interest in bringing their unique skills to our team to help up become an even more vibrant community.
We are currently looking for sales team members who can work Saturdays consistently, and occasionally Sundays and weekdays. Around 15-20 hours a week.
- Represent the Moorea Seal brand as a sales associate in our flagship store
- Establish rapport with local customers
- Reach and exceed sales performance goals
- Run cash wrap to ring up customers and keep a balanced till
- Maintain merchandising and display standards in the store, including ensuring the storefront is properly stocked at all times and assisting with merchandising.
- Provide feedback to management regarding merchandise performance in the storefront
- Assist with digital content creation for various social media channels
- Comply with theft response protocols
- Light cleaning responsibilities
- Customer Service
- Create a welcoming and inclusive environment in the Moorea Seal storefront
- Provide excellent client service in person, via phone and email
- Assist with online help desk portal for online customer support tickets
- Assist with customer complaints and feedback
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1+ years retail sales or equivalent experience
- Availability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays