Aria Salt & Pepper Round Diamond Ring
A rose-cut salt and pepper diamond is held by compass-set prongs above a tapered band of Canadian diamonds.
- Center diamond: 6.5mm rose cut round diamond 1.06 ct
- Side diamonds: Canadian-origin round brilliant-cut, SI1 G-H, 0.15 tcw
- This item is sustainably handcrafted in Seattle with recycled precious metals
- This ring is ready to ship in the size specified. All Valerie Madison rings come with a complimentary resizing. If you'd like it resized, please leave a note during checkout with desired resize information, and a member of our team will contact you via email to confirm!
- Resizing will take an additional 7 to 14 business days
About Valerie Madison
Seattle-based Valerie Madison designs simple, minimalist, and elegant fine jewelry inspired by classic designs and new ideals. Since jewelry is a reflection of our individual style and can serve as markers of our personal journeys, she designs each piece with style, quality, and durability in mind.
- They use 100% recycled metals whenever possible.
- They use conflict-free diamonds sourced in compliance with the United Nations (UN) and the Kimberly Process certification scheme. They also use Canadian diamonds (mined to the highest environmental standards in the world) and recycled diamonds whenever possible.