Billie St Claire
FEB 24: Stick + Poke Tattoo Pop-Up with Billie St Clair
Monday, Feb 24 2020
We are welcoming our friend Billie to the store to do some CUTE tats :)
You will be able to choose from one of her six flash tattoos seen in the image.
Billie St Clair does machine free/hand-poked tattoos in a small studio located in Ballard. Her style focuses on delicate thin lines and is mega cute and whimsical. She's got an emphasis on flora, fauna and female bodies but she also enjoys witchy flair like eyes, bones/skulls, and galactic scenes. Not using a machine creates for a more intimate experience and Billie strives to make the tattoo world more gentle, loving and kind.
- Normal rate: $100 an hour
- Special rate for event: $85 an hour
- Please note: Your session will be booked for an hour and a half at $127.50. If the tattoo takes less time, we will reimburse you. And if it takes longer, we will ask for a final payment.
- Location: Moorea Seal Seattle, 1012 1st Ave Suite 150 (enter through Cone & Steiner)
A personal note from Moorea:
I have 2 tattoos done by Billie. Having had both machine and hand poke tattoos, I can tell you, hand poke tattoos feel so much more gentle, and the delicate lines you can get in hand-poked tattoos are AMAZING! These tattoos take longer to do because of their delicacy, but it's so worth it. I have very stretchy skin, and skin that scars easily. A few of my machine tattoos have scared because of my skin type, but my tattoos from Billie have been PERFECT! I wanted to bring her into our store so you too can get a dreamy cute tattoo.
Cancelations not available.
No-shows will not be reimbursed.
Beginning with orders placed on or after May 6, 2020, we are no longer able to accept returns or exchanges for any products.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, we are adapting to operating our store differently. Our Seattle storefront is closed until further notice, and will continue selling our current stock of products online. This will allow us to transition to our next phase of offering digital resources and drop shipping brands we love — which means storing and maintaining less physical inventory.
We apologize for the inconvenience, and appreciate your understanding and support as we begin this transition to the next chapter of our business.
What if I want to return or exchange something purchased before May 6th?
- All eligible orders placed between March 1st – May 4th will receive a 30-day return window beginning May 5th. If you placed an order during this time frame that you wish to return or exchange, you now have until June 4th to do so. See this page for more information >
- Any item designated as final sale is ineligible for return or exchange, including:
- All sale items 25% off or more, whether purchased in-store or online, are final sale.
- Any item that has been modified or resized is final sale.
- All body or food products are final sale.
- If an ineligible item is sent back to our studio, no refund or store credit will be issued.
What happens if something I bought is defective?
- Order number
- Name of the item(s)
- Photo(s) of the damage
LOST OR MISSING PACKAGES
Please review our Terms and Conditions of use here.
Updated May 5, 2020
FREE SHIPPING ON U.S. ORDERS OVER $100
All orders over $100 are eligible for free USPS Standard Shipping within the United States.
Our team processes orders within 1-3 business days, Monday through Friday. Delivery times are from the day your order ships, not always the day your order is placed. Please note that UPS does not count the pick-up day in the delivery time.
Orders are shipped from our Seattle studio during business hours, Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. Special events and promotions may result in longer processing times. You will receive an email notification as soon as your package is in on the way. Please check to your spam filters to make sure @mooreaseal.com and @shipstation.com emails make it through.
Domestic Customers: Please note that due to the weight, size, or value of some items or combination of items, we may upgrade your order to UPS. A signature is required for orders over $250.
International Customers: Please note that due to the weight, size, or value of some items or combination of items, we may change the shipping carrier in order to avoid an additional shipping charge on your order. We will notify you via email of any shipping carrier changes.
- Additional shipment charges may apply to oversized and/or packages weighing over 5 lbs. A member of our team will reach out to you via email if additional payment is required.
- International packages may need additional time for delivery, up to 2 additional weeks, depending on the amount of time needed to clear customs. This amount of time is dependent on the volume of packages going through customs and each destination country's protocols. The customer is responsible for all duties and taxes incurred during shipment, which may be required by the courier to release the package. These totals are levied by shipment location's government and are not affiliated with or charged by Moorea Seal. Returned or refused packages will be refunded less any incurred shipment costs and/or unpaid taxes and duties. Please contact your local customs bureau for additional tax and duty information and/or local tax estimates.
LOST OR MISSING PACKAGES
EXCHANGES + RETURNS
Starting May 6, 2020, we are no longer able to offer returns or exchanges. Please see our Return Policy for more information.
We’re here to help! Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and someone will get back to you shortly. Please allow up to 3 business days for a response.