Selena Salt & Pepper Diamond Halo Ring
A unique rose cut hexagon diamond with a shimmering silver color is surrounded with a sleek bezel, delicate milgrain, and a halo of brilliant diamonds. This design rises up high (but not too high) so that you can wear another band next to it without a gap.
- Center diamond: 5.77x5.12mm rose cut silver hexagon, .66ct
- Surrounding diamonds: brilliant-cut white, SI1 G-H, 0.15 tcw
- This item is sustainably handcrafted in Seattle with recycled precious metals
- This ring is ready to ship in the size specified. All Valerie Madison rings come with a complimentary resizing. If you'd like it resized, please leave a note during checkout with desired resize information, and a member of our team will contact you via email to confirm!
- Resizing will take an additional 7 to 14 business days
About Valerie Madison
Seattle-based Valerie Madison designs simple, minimalist, and elegant fine jewelry inspired by classic designs and new ideals. Since jewelry is a reflection of our individual style and can serve as markers of our personal journeys, she designs each piece with style, quality, and durability in mind.
- They use 100% recycled metals whenever possible.
- They use conflict-free diamonds sourced in compliance with the United Nations (UN) and the Kimberly Process certification scheme. They also use Canadian diamonds (mined to the highest environmental standards in the world) and recycled diamonds whenever possible.